Terms AND Conditions FOR TODAY’s RITUALS RETREAT 2019
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. Payment due date is 28th of Febraury 2019. If payment is not received by the due date Today’s Rituals reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
2. Any cancellation made up to 28th February 2019 will result in the loss of the non-refundable deposit of USD $850.
3. Any cancellation made between 28th February and 3rd May 2019 or no shows will result in a total loss of funds.
4. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do, your money will be refunded in full).
5. If you wish to cancel your reservation, it must be done in writing or via email and the cancellation will be effective as of the date Today’s Rituals receives it.
6. Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, Today’s Rituals reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the participants as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
7. Today’s Rituals is not held liable for flight costs. Today’s Rituals does not accept any liability for cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations, unforeseen changes in your personal circumstances or other events beyond our control. We are not liable for any injuries you may incur. Activities at the retreat are undertaken at your own risk. We are not liable for any medical or psychiatric conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the retreat. We are not liable for loss of, or damage to, your personal property.
8. Today’s Rituals reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Today’s Rituals shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
9. Today’s Rituals retains all copyright license rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website.The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
10. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
11. Todays Rituals can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
12. Today’s Rituals reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or activity.
13. Today’s Rituals cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the participant.
14. Today’s Rituals accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from Bali.
15. We ask that all participants to have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.